1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Bonnaroo 2003?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Chris Harrison, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Chris Harrison

Chris Harrison Stunt Coordinator

Does anyone know if this DVD comes out today or next week? Some places have it listed as today and others for 10/28.

2. Chris Harrison

Just got back from Best Buy and they didnt have it. I also checked a local store called CD World and they didnt have it either. I guess that answers my question.

3. Bob Turnbull

Bob Turnbull Supporting Actor

Well, it's probably not a hugely popular title, so I wouldn't necessarily go by that. Video Universe seemed to be the only one I found with it listed for 10/28. The rest had it listed as in stock (except PlayCentric who had it listed as temporarily out of stock). DVDPriceCompare even had a listing for NetFlix, so it appears you can already rent it through them as well.

I have it preordered from amazon.ca, but it's with a few other titles, so it may not get to me for awhile...

4. Chris Harrison

I just went ahead and ordered it from DDD since their price of $18.28 seems like it will be hard to beat.

5. Justin W

Justin W Stunt Coordinator

Last year I couldn't find it at Best Buy till a week or so after the official release date. So who knows. For 18.28 I might have to order it over there too.