What's new

Bones season 3 thread (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Great first episode.. super creepy. It looks as though this sets up a long arch that may last a big part of the season.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
That suspect had some of the most disturbing dialogue i've heard in quite some time. :frowning:

Wierd seeing Hodgins without his beard and Angela is looking as sexy as she ever has.

BTW, would love to get this shows opening theme song as a ringtone on my cell, anyone know where I can find it? Love how that hard-hittin' dance beat shakes my chair when it comes up. :)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Who knew babies taste like fish. :)

If this first episode is any indication, this is going to be a real fun season as they track down the person / people even creepier than the one they just caught.

I hope we find out exactly what happened to Zack in Iraq. That seems like it would be an interesting or funny story. Having him interact with the military folks could be comedy gold. Or, seeing him have to deal with war, could be a way to help us understand him a little better. Either way, I would like to see this story be revealed this season.

I also thought it was really funny how fixated Hodgins was on the size of Angela's Ex's hands. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The cast chemistry didn't skip a beat in the season opener. Who knew Zack would end up being the lynchpin to the group dynamic.

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
Am I the only one who suspects that Booth called in a favor or two to get Zack back?

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member

I thought you gave up on this show back in season 1?

Anyway, I don't know about ringtones, but I can easily send you an mp3 of it if you want, let me know.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Yep, watched the pilot when it originally aired and didn't care for it, but it became one of Wendy's favorite shows and because of her praises I decided to give it another shot on DVD and ended up loving it. :)

I'd love to have that mp3, thanks! :cool:

KevinGress

Supporting Actor

Possible, but I tend to doubt it given what Booth said to Bones about not telling him not to go. Would have defeated the purpose of 'letting him leave the nest' if he'd stepped in. Plus, he didn't realize why Brennan was avoiding him until that discussion.

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Just wanted to jump in and say I love this show and the first episode was great!

*Just wondering, but why would closing your eyes help during an explosion?*
*It just ... does...okay Bones? It just does...*

Uh oh! Sexual tension between Bones and Booth is at an all-time high. Hopefully we finally get to see them get together...

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member

Glad to know you have it a second chance. Pilots are usually make or break for people, which is a shame since it usually takes time for the bugs to be worked out.

As for the mp3 of the title theme, you have a PM

;)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Wow, I am really looking forward to next weeks episode. :)
(I will spoilerize this for the spoilerphobes)

Bones dressed as Wonder Woman!!!!!!!!!

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I feel sorry for the kid playing Sweets. No matter how good a character he turns out to be, I'm going to hate him for not being Stephen Fry.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
This was the first time I ever watched the show, and I enjoyed it. The outfit helped :D The promo for the episode should do wonders for the ratings -- even with my friend's recommendation, the outfit was the only thing that enticed me to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks