What's new

Bone Spurs (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
It's been a while since I posted in this thread so I thought I would post an update. During my last podiatrist appointment on January 11th, the doc was satisfied that the treatment plan I have been following was working and decided I did not need to see him any further unless my foot got worse. I have since been able to get back to walking for 30 minutes (about 1.5 miles) after work every day. I bought a different pair of work shoes (Magnum tactical boots) and a set of therapy balls to roll under my foot to massage the plantar facia. I do this three times a day along with frequent calf-stretches and it has made a world of difference. I still have some days where my foot feels absolutely broken because I didn't wrap it tight enough before work or I didn't have time to stop and stretch or use my therapy balls but most days are good with very little discomfort.
There's something odd about "therapy balls."

We need to change the name of this forum from "Home Theater Forum" to "Debilitated Old Man Forum."

:D
Hey, I resemble that. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks