What's new

Which studio/company do you want to co-finance and distribute Bond 25?

• Warner Bros.

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Sony Pictures

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • 20th Century Fox

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Universal Pictures

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Annapurna Pictures

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Apple

• Amazon

• Total voters

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
Last edited:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Ah, I am bummed. For some reason that video isn't available. Usually with anything SNL, its not available in Canada.

edit: found it

Also, I woudn't judge her talent based on her live performances. She often dances to the point of breathlessness, and her vocals suffer. Her studio work is wonderful.

thanks for the heads up on the snl performance:

I watched the video from and. I like it. She will come up with something interesting for the film. Even if it’s not there’s more disconnect between the theme and the score these days.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
They couldn't think of someone better than her? They should have approached Halsey if they wanted to go with a Pop Star

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I wasn’t at all familiar with her before yesterday, but hearing some of her songs and watching her videos, I’m liking the choice. A bit different for Bond, but I’m all good.

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
I'm not a super Billie fan, but I came across her music about six months or so ago, and she's grown on me a heck of a lot. One of my favourite videos/songs of hers is "Bellyache" and I think it is probably the song that would show anyone who doesn't know her what her voice is really like. There are definitely some much harder edged songs as well as some soft ethereal ones - this one's pretty much in the middle.

The video is pretty cute, too. I rather like it.

If you care to peek to get an idea:

If you want to see a darker, much creepier vibe video, look up "bury a friend". If you want her lighter stuff, look for "ocean eyes" or "lovely".

Oh yeah, and of course "Bad Guy" which is a pretty great video and I think her turning point tune. Pretty catchy."

Last edited:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
It’s too bad pierce brosnan was overlooked for the theme song. He crushed it in mama Mia.

: )

I wonder when they will release the theme song??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks