What's new

Which studio/company do you want to co-finance and distribute Bond 25?

• Warner Bros.

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Sony Pictures

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • 20th Century Fox

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Universal Pictures

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Annapurna Pictures

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Apple

• Amazon

• Total voters

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
It's actually a fun title when you realize "No Time to Die" was a movie Cubby Broccoli, Terence Young, and Richard Maibaum did before "Dr. No"...

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Although this is an issue...

DE0FFBCF-F31A-43B6-B692-544265006367.jpeg

3A84C3B8-51E6-4FEC-9854-EB9C3F53971D.jpeg

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Don't "Die Another Day" and "No Time to Die" mean essentially the same thing?

Also, whether the rumor is true or not, this is fairly ironic considering the rumor that Boyle exited when the Broccolis refused to allow him to kill Bond.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Meh. Sounds generic.

Why they never adapted the John Gardner books and used his titles is beyond me. Those books were good and carried on the Fleming legacy while incorporating the movie elements.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I know it’ll never happen, but for years as my ultimate “what if,” I’ve enjoyed imagining what it would be like if they made a few different out-of-continuity one-offs all helmed by prominent directors given complete freedom over everything including casting, setting and script. They could probably attract some really top shelf talent by removing the multi-year deal strings attached. Imagine someone doing a 1950s era Bond movie, someone else doing a 70s era, etc.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
I know it’ll never happen, but for years as my ultimate “what if,” I’ve enjoyed imagining what it would be like if they made a few different out-of-continuity one-offs all helmed by prominent directors given complete freedom over everything including casting, setting and script. They could probably attract some really top shelf talent by removing the multi-year deal strings attached. Imagine someone doing a 1950s era Bond movie, someone else doing a 70s era, etc.
That's exactly what I'd love to see. At this point, there are a few generations of working filmmakers who were inspired by the series. Tarantino wants to do one? Let him. Danny Boyle? Christopher Nolan? Edgar Wright? Maybe even Spielberg might still be interested if he had carte blanche.

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Thanks for the clip with Dame Shirley Bassey. It made me goosebumps hearing this great voice!
Now I want her singing the theme song more than ever. Please not again a squeaky rabbit like the last time. :lol:

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
The title sounds like one of the video games from the Brosnan era, lol!

Though honestly I don’t really have much of a problem with what the titles is, I just want to the movie to be good.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I’m hoping more UHd Blu Ray disc news is on the way soon.

Craig set is rumored for October.

It would be nice to know plans for the other films. Maybe March or April before the new one hits theaters??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks