What's new

Bonanza Disks (1 Viewer)

Dan M~

Second Unit
I have purchased "Bonanza: 20 Episodes" and would like to add to the collection. There seems to be many disks out there... some sets and some singles. Could someone recommend what else to purchase to add to my existing set without doubling up on episodes? It is confusing.

Thanks,

Dan M~

Dan M~

Second Unit
Linda-

Thanks for the link. I was hoping someone might have compiled a list of the best way to purchase the disk in order to avoid duplicates. If I figure it out I will post.

Simon-

Sorry, I am unable to help with your question... I would like to know myself .

-Dan M~

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
Simon:

There is a two disc dvd that was put out by Republic/Artisan that contains 8 of the more popular episodes covering a 6 year period. As far as I know it is the only release that has the original theme music. It has been out for a year or so and is titled The Best Of Bonanza Volume 1. So hopefully more are on the way. You can check Amazon for reviews - it does have video transfers that are very good. Hope this helps! I will list the episodes later as I do not have the dvd with me at the moment.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Most of the Bonanza discs out there are public domain stuff. There are 3 or 4 companies that have released the same episodes over and over in every imaginable configuration, and with changes in cover art. Stuff like that frustrates me, and I'm the first to admit that we're probably missing a few titles for the show. The problm is tracking the information down with these companies, and even then it can be harder to keep up with all the stuff they're releasing. Right now I'm fighting to get information from Platinum Disc Corp on some of their releases. It's weird when you have to beg a company to send you information so you can turn around and promote their product.

Gord

Dan M~

Second Unit
Here's a listing I have started. It looks like if you buy the "20 Episode disk" and the "Best of V 1", you will have all but a couple of the released episodes. This is based on my limited research. Hope it helps...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disk Title - Episodes
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BONANZA-LAST VIKING

BONANZA-BLOOD LINE

BEST OF BONANZA-The Spitfire, The Last Viking, Bitter Water, Feet of Clay

BONANZA 20 EPISODES-THE AVENGER, LAST TROPHY, DARK STAR, SPIT FIRE, ABDUCTION, COURTSHIP, ESCAPE TO THE PONDEROSA, THE APE, BLOOD ON THE LAND, BADGE WITHOUT HONOR, THE HOPEFULS, DENVER MCKEE, THE FEAR MERCHANTS, GUNMAN, BITTER WATER, THE MILL, THE BLOOD LINE, DEATH AT DAWN, DAY OF RECKONING, and DESERT JUSTICE

BONANZA 4 PROGRAM SET-THE AVENGER, LAST TROPHY, DARK STAR, SPIT FIRE, THE HOPEFULS, DENVER MCKEE, THE FEAR MERCHANTS, and GUNMAN

BONANZA-DESERT JUSTICE

BONANZA-BADGE WITHOUT HONOR

THE BONANZA BEST OF V.01-DEATH ON SUN MOUNTAIN, THE CRUCIBLE, BULLET FOR A BRIDE, ANY FRIEND OF WALTER'S, MR. HENRY COMSTOCK, ENTER MARK TWAIN, PAIUTE WAR, THE SAGA OF ANNIE O'TOOLE

BONANZA-APE

BONANZA-DAY OF RECKONING

BONANZA-BLOOD LINE

BONANZA-DEATH AT DAWN

BONANZA-BLOOD LINE/DEATH AT DAWN (2D)

BONANZA-APE/DAY OF RECKONING (2D)

BONANZA-BLOODLINE/ESCAPE TO THE PONDEROSA

THE BONANZA-FEAR MERCHANTS

BONANZA (4PK)-THE FEAR MERCHANTS, THE SPANISH GRANT, THE LAST TROPHY, DARK STAR

BONANZA-DESERT JUSTICE

BONANZA-BADGE WITHOUT HONOR

BONANZA RETURN TO THE PONDEROSA 8-ESCAPE TO THE PONDEROSA, THE APE, THE BLOODLINE, DEATH AT DAWN, BLOOD ON THE LAND, BADGE WITHOUT HONOR, DAY OF RECKONING and DESERT JUSTICE

THE BONANZA-LAST TROPHY

BONANZA SET (5 DVDS)-THE BLOOD LINE, THE LAST VIKING, SILENT THUNDER, BADGE WITHOUT HONOR, DESERT JUSTICE

BONANZA-STRANGER/AVENGER (2D)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks