What's new

Directors Bombs away! The Biggest Flop of 2004 Tournament! (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Let's liven this thing up with a side tourney called Produce your own craptastic sequel/remake!

Private mssage me with your title/synopsis/cast. If we get enough, we'll vote on who has come up with the worst idea.

Here's mine:

Son of Billy Jack

The classic duo of Paul Walker and Vin Diesel return in this continuation of the Billy Jack saga.

Walker is Billy Jack Jr., a dedicated inner city teacher frustrated by the rampant violence at his school. Drug dealers sell crack on campus and the corrupt police force turns a blind eye. Police lieutenant Tom Cady (Diesel) is in the pocket of drug lord "Snoopy" (Ice Cube) and ignores Billy's pleas for help. When his fiancee Vickie (Britney Spears) is mugged and put into a coma by Snoopy's goons, Billy goes on the offensive. Then a student is murdered and Cady frames Billy for the crime. But Billy doesn't have to fight alone as his old Army pal-turned-FBI agent John Cooper (Keanu Reeves) comes to his aid. Billy and John then take on the the cops AND the drug dealers. Filled with amazing wire-fu action and a smash hit rap version of One Tin Soldier!

Rounding out the cast are Chris Tucker as Billy's gay neighbor and Robert DeNiro as the Mayor.

Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Tom Laughlin and directed by Michael Bay.

john mcfadden

Stunt Coordinator
Stevegon .....Just by your description for Billy jack jr I'd watch that in a heartbeat !!!!;) Really funny yet oddly feels like it could happen...lol Get Warner on the phone !!!I think we found our new summer blockbuster!

BTW the biggest bomb next year WILL be CATWOMAN ...just look at the cover of Entertainment Weekly ...is that a joke ?

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
Deuce Bigelow: Electric Gigolo

BTW, SteveGon, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind WILL hit theatres on March 19. Please update that information.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks