What's new

Boettger Acoustics (1 Viewer)

Jon Cheung

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys, I'm wondering if any of you guys have ever heard of Boettger Acoustics?? I know someone that works for them and he's shown me some of his products and it seems they are pretty good though I haven't had the chance to listen to them yet. They sell some pretty amazing products, and they have a pair of speakers going for $100 000 Canadian. I was hoping if anyone has heard of these guys and if they know if their products are any good. Their site is www.boettgeracoustics.com Thanx guys!

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
They use Dynaudio drivers* so they must be pretty good.

*Dynaudio has done a good job with this. They use a distinctive dust-cap on their woofers, so if you're anybody who's somebody out in audiophilia-land, you KNOW it's a Dynaudio woofer, and you also have heard great things about them. My Blueprint 1001 woofer isn't Dynaudio, but just for looks they added a dustcap that looks similar and adds interesting flair. It might make people think of Dynaudio when they look at it, and with the right enclosure and power it could be a great sub driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.