What's new

Pre-Order Body of Evidence (1995) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
46428_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Don't know why I was thinking Ridley Scott directed this (that one is BODY OF LIES, one of the last Scott films to have no Blu-ray release). Has anyone seen it? Is it any good?

Last edited:

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Don't know why I was thinking Ridley Scott directed this (that one is BODY OF LIES, one of the last Scott films to have no Blu-ray release). Has anyone seen it? Is it any good?
This was Madonna taking her crack at one of many Basic Instinct copycat films. It was filmed in my city and I lived just a few blocks from where much of this was being filmed.

Portland is so proud of our long history of terrible movies being filmed here.

(At least we have early Gus Van Sant's early and mid-career work to keep us from publicly flogging ourselves.)

It is worth it to me just for the Julianne Moore in the bathroom with Madonna "Wish me luck" scene. (We get to watch one of our greatest actresses slap the one who can only seem to play herself.)

Last edited:

Paul Rossen

Screenwriter

If you are referring to Body of Lies...it is a fine underrated film with a good blu ray from WB.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks