What's new

Bob Hope and Bng Crosby Road Flicks fro BCI (1 Viewer)

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Two of the best of the Hope/Crosby road films are coming to HD DVD in January. Here's hoping that BCI masters these comedy classics with the care they deserve as they most definitely will find their way into my collection.

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce
See now its this kind of unexpected surprise that makes me glad I jumped into high def!

Doug

justinslot

Agent
Real Name
Justin Slotman
If they follow through and the releases aren't too lacking, BCI is officially making HD DVD fun. I guess we can thank Transformers for getting them to jump in.

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
These two films will be a welcome addition to my collection! Hope they are in as good a condition as HD technology will allow.:)

Paul

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Ok, Thomas...I beat you by 4 minutes posting this cool news, but it looks like your thread is the one with life. :)

Like Doug, I too was pleasantly surprised by the news. Anytime we get classics on HD media is good with me and pretty much a must buy.

Jari K

Senior HTF Member

Joke, perhaps? We should probably thank "Transformers" HD DVD-release of everything that happens in the world of HD. It was just that "ultimate dream come true" for us film fans all over the world. Now I can die in peace.. Even the Bob Hope-films are coming now thanks to that! Mr. Bay - I love you!

Seriously, great news about "Bali" and "Rio". I mean BCI is really showing that we film fans indeed want more that "Transformers".. Great that the smaller companies are also listening. Let´s hope that the transfers are great, that´s of course important.

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
I noticed that too. Sorr, didn't mean to jump on your thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks