What's new

Blues Brothers DVD under $10 at DDD (1 Viewer)

Doug Pyle

Second Unit
Real Name
Doug
The Blues Brothers Collectors Edition DVD is selling at Deep Discount DVD for $9.35 with free shipping (usually sells in the mid-upper $20s), while the Blues Brothers 2000 (including DTS version) is $13.99.

One caveat: I was confused when I received my order confirmation from DDD. It lists the DVD as "Pre-Order". The web site states "Release Date: 08/26/03." I'm not aware of any new version releasing this August; in fact DDD lists the same DVD details as the 1998 release (except a difference in running time, which I assume is an error). I have sent an email to DDD to clarify the status, and will post when I hear back.

Anyone with news about the August DVD "Release" that I don't have, please post!

Doug Pyle

Second Unit
Real Name
Doug
It's just a price change... no new editions.
Thanks Rob.

BTW: No word back yet from DDD nor shipping confirmation (after all, it is still the weekend). I suspect the pre-order status means DDD will wait on shipping until the price change. I don't know if it is Universal's new price or a DDD sale price. I'll update when I hear back from DDD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks