What's new

Blueprint site is back up! (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Bill,
I just wonder if you have any idea how much business you'll probably be getting from folks around here! :)
I have an 1803 of my own that I'm building a 5ft^3 sealed enclosure for. It will be powered by a Crown K2 and I'll be boosting the low end with a Behringer Feedback Destroyer!
Brian

A

Anthony_Gomez

Oh baby!

You better get some pics of that brian!

HEY BILL

You need a link/page of BPD projects that people have done!

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Anthony,
I'm using doubled up 3/4" MDF and the same bracing scheme that Thomas used in his Link Removed!
I just need to add the second layer of MDF and then decide what to use for feet/legs and how to finish it. I may be doing a cherry veneer if I can get it to stain properly. If not, it will be finished in red oak with the same stain I used on my Emeralds seen Link Removed!
Brian

Tim_Y_F

Agent
it looks like a long time before u have an Oceania distributor.

Whats the cost of shipping a BP1203 across the Pacific Ocean to Australia? Pat said it was the cost of the entire driver! Is that true? Speed isn't a problem,I can wait, but reliability takes piority sice I don't want the driver lost or damaged.

Do I need to pay insurance anyway if the driver happens to be lost or damaged? I have heard many horrible stories about shipping.

Bill_BPD

Auditioning
I am still in the course of investigating a good way to do overseas shipping. We will have a way to ship internationally as soon as I can set it up. I'm not saying that shipping will be cheap, but it will get there, which is half the battle.

Bill_BPD

Auditioning
The 1201 is not a dvc.
I am being a skeptic but,..
I imagine that the DVC wont be able to match the articulation that the 1201 has, however there is a trade off, the 1201 has a low(but modest) RMS 250w Compared to the 600w RMS of the DVC. I dont know what they base thier rms on, but ours is an 8 hour thermal measurement.
Our driver is obviously a little better on features. We dont believe in stamped baskets. :)
I'm not sure what you are planning to do with the driver so I couldnt do box comparisons. So the question would be, Sealed?, Ported?, Home?, Car?,...
Check out the new site guys,.. (theres a survey!)
Bill

Joe Meissner

Stunt Coordinator
i am using an older 8ohm plate amp to power my sub for now. so i need the DVC to use it now and then run it at 4 ohm when i get a new amp.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks