What's new

BluePrint Drivers gone?? (1 Viewer)

ThomasW

Senior HTF Member
Cam

Don't know how far back you're finding things. A very early

production run (years ago) of Shiva's had a minor problem with lead slap. All were quickly replace/fixed.

Cam S

Screenwriter
I just read a new topic on the forum about it, so I was wondering if my SHiva would have the same problem, but Dave and yourself pointed out that the news Mark III's have been fixed and that I should have nothing to worry about.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Hey guys, which Veneer should I use for my up coming sub project, Iron on Pre-glued Red Oak veneer, or just normal red oak veneer in a roll. The normal stuff has seems, as it looks like there are a few strips of veneer making up the total width of the piece of veneer, but the Pre-glued stuff doesn't have the seems. I have been told the iron on stuff can peel away over time

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Thomas for the answers!

So I guess my 15hz tuning is a little low,since I'm not the builder of this sub,that was the only thing I could do to prevent the PR's to overload.Yeah 2 18" with 18hz tuning would be ideal I guess,maybe I could get Terry C to do it when he's not that busy,which he's a lot of times.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
Cam, I'd suggest the easiest way to move such a sub is to install the drivers/radiators after the sub is moved. Of course some like doing it the hard way...

Greg Monfort

Supporting Actor
>Cam, I'd suggest the easiest way to move such a sub is to install the drivers/radiators after the sub is moved. Of course some like doing it the hard way...

====

Am I the only one here that owns a handtruck?

GM

Greg Monfort

Supporting Actor
Me too. A big appliance/furniture mover type and a collapsible one for carrying small stuff like speakers, toolboxes, etc.. A must for bad backs.
Cam, there's a variety of types/price ranges for different applications, but this is the basic design:
24105tp1s.gif

GM

Cam S

Screenwriter
haha, that's funny, I've never heard it called a "handtruck" before, just a dolly.

Has anyone tried using the 01 series drivers before?? the new ones look pretty nice.

Greg Monfort

Supporting Actor
A dolly is just a wheeled platform (no back or handle) to sit something on to increase it's mobility.

GM

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks