What's new

blueprint 1803 needed.... (1 Viewer)

Kevin George

Stunt Coordinator
hi,
im going to be building a new sub either with a driver from dan wiggins or the blueprint. curretly terry c is waiting to hear back from dan on whether or not any 18 drivers are coming out from his company.
if dan says no though, or doesnt have a driver which will best the 1803 than the 1803 is what i need. i have had a hell of a time finding the 1803 driver and at this point im done waitng for blueprint to sell me one.
id like to know if any one here has one that they would sell me. i dont mind if the driver is new or used but it must be in perfect working order. please email me at [email protected] and let me know the price.

A

Anthony_Gomez

Brian Owens bought two of them. One of them is in use, and the other doesn't have an enclosure yet. IIRC, he was contiplating on if he really needed two of them. May want to give him a buz.

(still looking at going on july 27th?)

Kevin George

Stunt Coordinator
anthony,

how can i contact this brian. i tried to do a member search on the forum but im not finding him.

also, if this works out and i end up buying his extra sub....ill buy you the dvd of your choice for your help.

thanks a lot!

kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks