What's new

Blue Thunder (1 Viewer)

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
If Blue Thunder can make it (a mediocre show at best), one would think that there would be hope for anything short-lived.

I, personally, am hoping for Logan's Run, Quark, Cliff-Hangers! and Man From Atlantis (which itself was "bad" television, but I'd like to have anyway). My guess is Cliff-Hangers! is the least-likely, but hey, I would've never believed Blue Thunder ever had a shot.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

The final episode, which didn't air on NBC but did air overseas, had the final installment of Stop Susan Williams and the final two installments of The Secret Empire, so all three serial did, at least, have their conclusions filmed, and aired, somewhere (actually, I think the ending to Susan was shown in the TV movie that was compiled for it, called Girl Who Saved the World.).

A good overview of the series can be found

My VHS copy of the last episode is from an Australia airing in 1981, so the show presumably took a couple of years to get down under!here.

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
When I transferred my tapes I never would have thought in a million years a mediocre show like this would ever be under consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks