What's new

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
The BBC continues to impress with this latest follow up in their marquee “Planet” series.  Blue Planet II showcases the latest discoveries in the waters of our world, and how humans are messing it up.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:

Subtitles:
Rating:

Run Time:
Package Includes:

Case Type:

Disc Type:
Region:

Release Date:
MSRP:

The Production:

Video:
3D Rating:

Audio:

Special Features:

Overall:

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
$40 is pretty reasonable for 7 hours of great material but yeah, the precedent is there!
You're right, but this year I made a pledge to be patient and wait on releases for price reductions after seeing a bunch of titles last Black Friday and Xmas season that were at a much lower pricepoint than what I purchased those titles earlier in the year. Of course, I make that pledge every year, but this year I've been much more successful at it.

TerFar

Auditioning
Real Name
Terry Farrell
Sam Posten

Blue Planet II: UHD Review
45D06E9500000578-5029539-Blue_Planet_II_also_revealed_the_interaction_between_bottle_nose-a-10_1509314920625.jpg

The BBC continues to impress with this latest follow up in their marquee "Planet" series. Blue Planet II showcases the latest discoveries in the waters of our world, and how humans are messing it up.

[review]

The BBC complete series trial on iPlayer UHD beta was amazing. This is definitely on my wanted list.The octopus sequences were incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.