What's new

Blue Crush (1 Viewer)

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Enjoyed watching all the bikinied surfer babes, especially the lead, Kate Bosworth. I liked her since she did Young Americans on The WB a few years back.

Oh yeah, the surf footage was very good, aside from what sure looked like some digital inserts. (What year was The Running Man set in -- we're pretty much there already.) Anyone know how much surfing Kate did herself?

If the director John Stockwell does a good commentary like he did with crazy/beautiful -- and especially if he does it with Kate as he did with Kirsten -- that will be a pretty interesting DVD.

//Ken

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Ken,
I happened to catch the HBO first look (or at least the equivalent), and Kate and Michelle both had to learn to surf. The short amount of footage they had made is seem like Michelle was pretty weak on the board. But Kate seemed like a natural on some moderate waves.

I think I may have to catch this one. I was enormously surprised by crazy/beautiful, so this could be better than the concept seems.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Overall a pretty good movie, but yeah, there are some bad, bad, bad digital composites of Kate's face on someone else's body.
Personally, I'm in love with Sanoe Lake...
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

I give it a B.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks