What's new

Blu-ray Wish List, Year by Year (1 Viewer)

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
More great posters! Thanks so much. I would like to see most of these 1956 films on blu, but most of all, of course, The Man Who Knew Too Much...

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully we'll get a Universal Hitchcock Collection sooner rather than later. Probably later after they milk us with the single releases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1957_in_film

Favorite Blu-ray releases:

I really love these 20 Million Miles to Earth Italian posters. Much classier than the US posters

Upcoming: ?????????????????

Wish List:

Martin Teller

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Teller
1956: The Girl Can't Help It A Man Escaped Aparajito (again, presumed to be coming from Criterion at some point) The Burmese Harp Street of Shame The Wrong Man Gervaise Invasion of the Body Snatchers Written on the Wind 1957: Nights of Cabiria Wild Strawberries The Burglar The Cranes Are Flying Kanal The Incredible Shrinking Man Plunder Road Baby Face Nelson Forty Guns

Martin Teller

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Teller
And while I'm here, I might as well jump the gun on 1958: Cairo Station Vertigo The Lineup Murder by Contract Elevator to the Gallows Mon oncle Brink of Life The Hidden Fortress Touch of Evil

Martin Teller

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Teller
1959 Odds Against Tomorrow Fires on the Plain The World of Apu Pickpocket House on Haunted Hill Imitation of Life The Crimson Kimono Hiroshima mon amour

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
1956 High Society The Man Who Knew to Much (haven't seen this Hitchcock, but I think I would like it on blu) Seven Men from Now

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
1957 Gunfight at the OK Coral 3:10 to Yuma The Curse of Frankenstein The Tall T The Tin Star Looks like I'm a little heavy on westerns for this year. :)

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
1958 Vertigo No Time for Sergeants The Hidden Fortress The Long, Hot Summer Man of the West Murder by Contract

JohnRa

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Needham
Some titles on these wishlists are scheduled for HD telecasts soon. Jan. 26 3:45 a.m. HDNetMovies: Chinatown Jan. 26 3:00 p.m. HDNetMovies: Seven Men From Now Jan. 27 3:00 p.m. HDNetMovies: Sunset Boulevard Jan. 31 9:20 a.m. Sony Movie Channel HD: Lawrence of Arabia There may be other showing times, but these are the ones I set to record.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks