What's new

Blu ray Title from Germany (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
i would like to order the blu ray title LICHTMOND (3D) from Germany...can it be done on Amazon German from the United States?....i have look at the title from Amazon.de. but the language difference is a big problem for me. Thanks for the help. bob

GJN

Grip
Real Name
George
Should be no problem to order the item, but it will take quite a while to get here. Can't help with the German, but keep in mind that they use the identical Web software to Amazon here. So if you're familiar with the button positions and meanings here, they'll be the same in Gemany. One caution, though: the title may be region locked and not play on your player here. Check if it's been reviewed on a site like Blu-ray.com to find out if it's region-locked or unlocked. Good luck.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I've ordered DVD's from Amazon Germany & France (to the UK) . I clicked where I thought I should click & it's always worked fine (your account/password ect. works with all the Amazons). I've installed a translate function now to make it easier.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I have ordered SOLDIER BLUE (given thumbs up by Gary Tooze), TIDELAND and QUEST FOR FIRE and will report back when I get them. I believe all are region-locked. I am also interested in Polanski's OLIVER TWIST and Lynch's MULHOLLAND DRIVE, but will have to wait for the finances.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
TIDELAND and QUEST FOR FIRE are region-free and look (and sound) terrific. FIRE has a commentary track but it is in French and no subtitles are available. TIDELAND includes all the bonus materials that were on the 2-disc domestic DVD. SOLDIER BLUE also looks excellent, but includes no supplements and is Region B locked. This is the unedited version of the film, which was released in the States by Lionsgate a few years back.

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
Does anyone know if DOCTOR DOLITTLE 1967 bluray will play in US?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks