1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Blu-ray rebate question.

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by chris_clem, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

I finally got mine a couple weeks ago, after sending it off in July. Long time to wait, but hey, free is free.

2. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    As of Friday, my discs were still listed as "In Process," but they showed up in yesterday's mail. Unfortunately they sent X-Men 3 instead of Black Rain, but I have yet to send in my form for 5 free HD-DVDs. Doubt they'll run out of the HD-DVD edition anytime soon. [​IMG]

Also finally got my Looney Tunes Golden Collection #2 replacement disc, and a couple of discs I'd ordered from Amazon sellers. Quite the pre-Hanukkah Haul!

3. Don T

Don T Stunt Coordinator

Don
    I mailed my rebate form in on 10/22/2007. My order never showed as processing. I called last week to find out if it got lost in the mail. The person on the phone was very pleasant but could not find my order and asked me to check back this week.

My discs came at the end of last week, and were never updated on the website.

Go figure,
    Don