What's new

Blu-ray multi-disc cases - where to purchase? (1 Viewer)

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
I wasn't really sure if this was the right place to pose the question, so mods move it if need be.

I am unfortunately stuck with the multi-case version of the Spider-Man trilogy and not the ever-so-sexy single case release every Target seems to carry. I can get the cover to the single-disc release, but am in need of the actual 4-disc case itself. All I've been able to find online are the single-disc cases; no doubles, triples, quads, or higher.

Anyone know of a retailer or etailer who sells the multi-disc Blu-ray cases?

Thanks,

mike.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I'd love to know this also since my Blade Runner BD (5-disc) case seems to be broken (where it catches the snap inside to keep it closed).

_Man_

Dan Lassiter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dan Lassiter
I'd give anything for a handful of 2-disc blu-ray cases. I have several blus which don't transfer over the special features on a second disc which I have from the original SD versions of the films and I'd love to house them together in a single case. Surely there is a demand for these!

Mark_TB

Second Unit
Anyone selling these yet? My Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles arrived with one of the snaps that holds the swinging tray in place broken. All I've been able to find so far are single- and double-disc cases, but nothing for 3 or more discs.

Mark

David Wilkins

Supporting Actor

I recently ordered a 10-pack each of the single and double disc cases from these people. Service was good. However, instead of one pack each, both 10-packs featured the double hub design. They're the same, except there's a hub on both inner sides of the case. Seems it would be simpler for them to stock just one, there's so little difference in price. Given the result of my order, perhaps that's what they're doing.

The cases are the official color, with the silver logo on the top front, and a locking latch on the side.

Blu-ray/HD DVD Cases from Sleeve City

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
I'd also like to know where I could get multi disc cases. I know it will be impossible to ever find a four disc case to put my HD-DVD of Planet Earth in. One of the snaps came off of thaty baby and I know it'll be a lost cause to get a replacement. Still, I'm sure this will come up in Blu for me as well.

There is also the fact that I'd like to combine movies in one case and would like to have multi Blu or HD-DVD cases to hold the HD and standard versions. I still hang onto most of my DVDs because they will work in any player in the house. If I want to listen to a commentary that is duped on my DVD, I can just go in the office/computer room and listen while I work on other stuff instead of being tied to the HT.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
I am in the same situation as Mark_TB. I have several Elite 3-disc cases (Blu-ray, DVD, digital copy) where the hinges for the swinging tray have broken off. I can't find anywhere that sells individual or small-amount packs of these types. The one Paramount uses for CSI: Season 1 are awesome because the hinges look like industrial types because they hold more than three discs. I want those!

Are there any other Blu-ray 3-disc cases available?

Or I could just purchase DVD multi-disc cases... at least my discs would be protected, which is the most important thing to me over looks.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Recently, I have been using these guys a few times:

Double Blu-ray Cases at Square Deal OnLine

In fact, I was impressed with their service and the speed they sent my order to Europe.
They used to have multiple cases as well, but frankly, all I currently see on their site are the single and double BD-cases.

Cees

Tim-H.

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim-H
I've gotten nice double-BD cases here on eBay.

I replaced my Blade Runner case with 3 double cases (adding the DVD of the restored DC) using custom sleeves like this.
(Happy to pass along the art to any who want it.)

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin

Sleeve City has been making some shipping errors lately. It seems you lucked out. As for me, they shipped me the DVD cases instead of the BD cases. Thankfully, they shipped replacements free of charge.

Chris Linke

Auditioning
I just ran across this site. I've never ordered from them, and it doesn't look like they have e-commerce set up, but they have Blu-ray cases that hold up to ten discs! It may be just for retailers, but it never hurts to ask.

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow

I'm planning on doing the same thing!

Now here's my question - is there anywhere I can order "thin" two-disc Blu-Ray cases? I'm talking about the thin cases that the Star Trek films and Batman films are packaged in, but with room for two. (Batman '89 is in a case like this, the second disc being the digital copy.)

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Someone else posted this link ealier:
Genesys DTP: The CD-R & DVD-R Source! CD-R & DVD-R Media & Packaging!

I have purchased several cases from genesysdtp.com and have never had any issues, and their prices are fantastic!

Sadly, I only see single and double cases at the moment, but
the doubles are coming in handy when a Blu-ray doesn't port over
all the special features from the DVD and I want to keep it for that.

mpm74

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeff
http://www.vernonlibrarysupplies.com/blu-ray-disc-case-4-discs.html

This place has a 4 disc case. Looks a little thicker than the one I need for my Godfather.... but hey, it's start. =)

AppleSpider

Agent
Real Name
Steve
Just a heads up. genesysdtp.com now carries empty blu-ray cases in 3, 4, 5 & 6 disc sizes.

http://www.genesysdtp.com/index.htm?bluraycase3details.htm
http://www.genesysdtp.com/index.htm?bluraycase4details.htm
http://www.genesysdtp.com/index.htm?bluraycase5details.htm
http://www.genesysdtp.com/index.htm?bluraycase6details.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks