What's new

Custom Cover Blu-Ray Custom Cover art thread (4 Viewers)

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Here at last are all the covers and discart for Red Menace's Godzilla MONSTER ZERO restoration project.

aHsHBE.png

vGcxEG.png

1XynuS.png

QwKkPy.png

IcA1XG.png

Drop me a message and I'll set you up.

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
My blu-ray collection has outgrown its space, so I ordered 20 six disc Viva Elite cases and looked through my blu-rays for six disc box sets I could create. I ended up being able to use all 20 of them and disposed of 80 unnecessary cases on the shelf. All of your custom covers are inspiring. I'm going to be a little less elaborate and more utilitarian in my cover designs. The front will be a poster image and the back will have a checkerboard of six lobby cards or production stills representing each one of the movies. I've done two so far... I bundled all six of the Laurel & Hardy at Fox blu-rays from Norway, and I did a "Best of Bogart" box. Next up is a Ray Harryhausen, Film Noir and Godzilla box set, (your work is very inspiring Fritz!)

Now that I've consolidated, I can buy more blu-rays!

Here's my case for the six 20th Century Fox Laurel & Hardy movies that were released in Norway..,

LH_at_fox.jpg

LH_at_fox.jpg

Last edited:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
This artwork is gorgeous. Do you have any poster-styled images in 3:2 format if I wanted to use these for digital display without any interest in printing for cases?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Thanks. But I'm interested in "poster" graphics of this format. And me butchering a gorgeous graphic to fit a 1.5:1 format isn't good :)

zjqInUwldOBa0q07fOyohYCWxWX.jpg

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Someone recently enquired about my Phantom of the Opera covers and I realised I didn't have them uploaded to my server. I took the opportunity to make some small adjustments and update some of the graphics for which I have better versions available than back in 2012 when these were created.

The covers reflect the specs and contents of the Image release.

Feel free to PM me for copies.

ZA4ZpZ.png

gJWk35.png

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Those are some beautiful cases...but, I still can't wrap my head around spending so much time when you only see the spine.

Now, LDs were beautiful, especially the gate folds and you could hang them just like a LP. And yes, you only saw the spine too.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Those are some beautiful cases...but, I still can't wrap my head around spending so much time when you only see the spine.

Now, LDs were beautiful, especially the gate folds and you could hang them just like a LP. And yes, you only saw the spine too.
You would see the artwork when you pulled out the disc to play. Many of these custom covers have spines that match a series of movies. I've also found a way to display some of my more impressive blu ray cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks