What's new

Custom Cover Blu-Ray Custom Cover art thread (1 Viewer)

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
smithbrad said:
Those look great Fritz. And thanks to the client for sharing them.
Thanks, I'll pass it on.

and thanks to all of you for the compliments. You make me blush.

@Johnny Angell: I have no idea about Harry's head. Never saw the film, but it made for a funny poster (this one was from Argentina originally).

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Hi all.
National Lampoon's Vacation and European Vacation custom Blu-ray covers. Yet another vintage-VHS commission. The client wants to share these with you all, so PM me if you want them.
(And to those of you who do PM me, please be patient as I am way behind on my PMs. Sorry.)
2ou9.png

z0uu.png

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Recently completed set of custom Blu-ray covers for the Agatha Christie collection released in Europe.

Death on the Nile, Murder on the Orient Express, Evil Under the Sun and The Mirror Crack'd.
8vkp.png

98tl.png

ivfu.png

879f.png

These are commissioned pieces I am not free to share at this time.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
One of those happy accidents; I sat down to do a generic cover template today and it just took on a life of its own. It wound up being anything BUT generic, a full-blown King Kong 1933 Custom Blu-ray Cover.

vmrr.png

Based on the Danish poster, but the rear artwork is all my own. (*Proud*)

I'll be taking PMs for this one if anyone's interested.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Absolutely gorgeous cover for one of my favorite movies. Excellent art on the back. It compliments the front.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Remember that King Kong cover I uploaded a few days ago? That came out of me being asked to make a custom Blu-ray template for a client, but it evolved into an Art Deco piece instead. Now, I finally had the discipline to make a more generic template, and took it for a test drive with one of my favourites, Lost in Translation.

Anyone who wants a copy can PM me for links.
de4m.png

Jacksmyname

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Walder
Great work, Fritz. Any plans for Mad Mad World? I have the new Criterion release but am not crazy about the packaging.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
I am now at liberty to share the Game of Thrones custom covers I've done thanks to the generosity of two of my clients. This set actually has two patrons and they both agreed to share these. Made to fit the 22mm spine cases.

PM me if you're interested.

gameofthroness1.png

eg3s.png

cvt9.png

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Here are another two in the WIP Hitchcock collection, Man Who Knew Too Much and Vertigo.
9xyd.png

ou46.png

And for those who have PMed me about this set, I won't share them until they are all finished. Sometimes I have to make accomodations for things down the line which will impact the general layout retroactively. For the sake of consistency, they are not done until they are all done.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Took the day off from doing covers to do a cover. (Yeah, I know....)

Updated my old 2011 Superman collection set to include Man of Steel. This is a custom cover set to replace the Blu-ray box, including the bonus disc. After talking tough the other day about how I don't revisit covers, I have to admit I tweaked the previous 5 a bit.

PM me for download.
jtdy.png

4ge0.jpg
jb53.jpg
l6f1.jpg
azcp.jpg
k2pf.jpg
x04l.jpg

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
I was asked to do a vintage VHS-inspired custom Blu-ray cover for the recent release of No Holds Barred. The client wanted me to share this with everyone, so please PM me if you're interested.

f84r.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks