What's new

Bloody Hell!!! Aquarium DVD with 72 frigging hours of bonus material and commentary? (1 Viewer)

JasonRosenfeld

Stunt Coordinator
:D I wonder what David Lambert thinks about this one.

http://store.yahoo.com/dvdinternational/aqdicutsed.html

"Aquaria XP 3000® is absolutely the most technologically-advanced DVD aquarium EVER developed. It features:

72 hours of bonus material, outtakes and insightful director's commentary

Bonus disc, "Behind The Tank: The Making of Aquaria” featuring behind-the-scenes footage!

CGI enhancements (more bubbles, more guppies, fewer annoying anemones --you complained and we listened!)

FISH-EYE® view. We offer the first DVD aquarium to have successfully implanted a wireless micro-camera into the head of a fish for an unprecedented aquarium experience! :eek:

Bloopers and outtakes

Exclusive Aquaria-Approved fish recipes"

Here's a clip of director's commentary::p)
http://208.215.177.130:8080/ramgen/a...new_aquaria.rm

Best
Jason

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I think that Jason got me on this the other day while "beta testing" his gag on me...it wasn't AFD yet!

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
At least it isn't as infuriating as last years DRAGONSLAYER SE and Criterion's Manos: Hands of Fate.:angry:

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Now that I actually read the link, I want The Essential Ant Farm Experience. I think it would be fun. (In a very dull way).:)

AndyBeaderstadt

Auditioning
I can't wait to see the outtakes! I hope it has fish bumping into the glass, or the one where the fish knocks over the plastic scuba diver.

Aaron Thomas

Stunt Coordinator
What? No SDDS?

*sigh* I can only imagine how the bass of the air bubbles from the filter would sound in that superior format.

Oh well, I'm not going to wait for the SuperBit; the commentary track is to important. I can't wait to hear how the director threatened his actors by reading his favorite seafood recipes.

Aaron Thomas
Jason :emoji_thumbsup: for putting so much effort into this ... release ... :laugh:

JasonRosenfeld

Stunt Coordinator
One of the best bloopers was when we accidentally put saltwater fish in with the fresh water fish. It still brings a tear to my eye.

They never knew what hit them! That was SO great. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
insightful director's commentary
I can just imagine it being done by Ben Stein (in his Ferris Bueller/monotone voice):

"...........so, the fish is just sitting there............now he decides to swim a bit............and the other fish turns around...............the bubbles seem to be slower than in chapter 12............"

Louis C

Supporting Actor
I think I'll hold up my purchase a while longer...this is a rough wait, but there's bound to be an ultimate edition just around the corner..

;)

JasonRosenfeld

Stunt Coordinator
The Aquaria XP 3000 Ultimate Edition will be packaged in an exclusive, fishbowl-shaped keepsake acrylic case, will include an Aquaria XP 3000 Poster and will also include fishographies of all of the stars.

(And guess what, I'm not even making the last one up. The Aquaria discs DO include fishographies).:D

JasonRosenfeld

Stunt Coordinator
I didn't realize that I made the whole internet useless yesterday! I'll be more careful next time. :D I won't use realplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks