What's new

Bloodsport on DVD finally! (1 Viewer)

Rob T

Screenwriter
http://www.thedigitalbits.com
We've got word on another great batch of Warner titles on the way. Look The Bourne Identity (1988 - TV) on 8/27, Little Big League on 9/3, Death to Smoochy on 9/17, Murder by Numbers on 9/24, Stephen King's It, Auntie Mame, Bloodsport, Stephen King's Cat's Eye, The Curse of Frankenstein, Firefox, Heartbreat Ridge, Horror of Dracula, The Shop Around the Corner, Strange Brew, The Thin Man and A Perfect World on 10/1. And we've also got word that New Line's Jason Goes to Hell will hit DVD on 10/8, along with Warner's Richie Rich's Christmas Wish. And finally, Fingers will street on 11/5.
It'll probably be barebones, like Double Impact, but that's ok! :)

Bill Zerby

Grip
"I AM READY..." -Dux
"I'M NOT YER PAL DICKFACE" -Jackson
"OK USA!!" (thumbs up)-weird looking asian man guarding entrance to kumite
this movie had some of the finest acting....ever :D

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
I don't know why but when I was in my teen years me and my brothers would always stop what we were doing if we saw that Bloodsport was on and watch the movie to the end. I can't remember how many times we saw this movie. We thought the dipping the hands in glass was so cool back then. I watch it now and just laugh at the acting. I wonder why we like this movie so much back then.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
"whats the difference if Bruce Springstein is his sidoshi?!"
man i just love that line!!
im gonna be like camping overnight to get this DVD. Its one of my favorites!!! woohoo!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
As much as I hate non-OAR films - somehow I end up watching this film almost everytime it comes on TV - hack job & all.
This is a must-buy-day-one. Period!
Now where is Roadhouse??? :D
Calvin

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Im glad to see they used the original poster art for the 10/1 movies! Apparently Warner is listening! :)

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Guilty pleasure to the max. I loved this when I was growing up and count me in for one who will be buying this when released :b . I always liked the scene where that guy who bounces around like a monkey gets his leg snapped :)

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
thats not the guy that gets his leg snapped...some noname does. (where the bone is all exposed etc)

the monkey guy gets like bearhugged by the sumo guy I believe (he does get bear hugged, but I dunno if that is what finishes him off)

i also love how horrible of an actor the "young van damme" is, during the flash back scenes of him stealing the sword etc.

"what kind of a deal."

William Ward

Supporting Actor
I've got it on P&S laserdisc and will gladly retire it for an anamorphic transfer of this flick. Sadly, I don't think it'll be OAR. :frowning:
"You know, you might want to think about having kids one day."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks