What's new

Blood Omen 2 (1 Viewer)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Well I've finally got around to picking this game up for my Xbox and I'm sure glad I did. Rock solid frame rate and how could I not love playing an evil vampire. :)
I seem to be hopelessly stuck now though and was wondering if any of you guys managed to get past this point. I am about half way though the canyons just past the big gate where you have to jump up through the fire. I've gotten to the point where I have this train going around in circles on its track, but can't figure out what to do next. I've tried jumping on the train to get up on the ledge with the windmill but after trying for about an hour I have come to the conclusion that I must be missing something. Any words of wisdom for the poor old fart that can't figure out what to do? :) Man those demons are a complete bitch to kill at first...
Dean

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Is this the section where there are two barricades on the track of close the track where the cart is going around? If so I believe you have to move one barricade onto the track next to the furnace or burner (Whatever has the fire next to it!Cant remember). Move the other barricade out of the way of the cart. Once you have both barricades in place pull the switch to have the cart make its way around the track, it will slam head long into the barricade causing the furnace to explode and opening up your path to the next area!

I think thats the section your talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks