What's new

Blood Feast 2 is Coming! (1 Viewer)

Julie K

Screenwriter
I've always had a soft spot for Herschell Gordon Lewis' splatter films. 2000 Maniacs is probably my favorite, but Blood Feast is certainly a grand little film. I've been following the development of Blood Feast 2 for a long time and, while there's no date set yet, it looks like it's been picked up by Media Blasters for an extra-filled DVD. Wheee!
http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=710
While this, of course, is the real sequel to Blood Feast, Blood Diner sort of filled this role until the present. I sure wish that would come out on DVD too :frowning:

Will K

Screenwriter
Blood Feast is a hoot. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out, particulary the gore quotient in this silly and hyper-sensitive culture.

Julie K

Screenwriter
I don't think we need to worry about the (lack of) gore - this is HGL we're talking about here. And while BF2 will undoubtedly play at various film fests, it was never meant for wide theatrical release. The good old sleazy drive-in days are back with direct-to-DVD releases :)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
It's Unusual to see a lady who's a gorehound.... hey it's refreshing too !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks