What's new

Blood And Chrome (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Nope, one TV movie was all it got. The concept wasn't bad, but it's hard to recreate something like BSG. I think SyFy looked at their other options of what they wanted to spend money on and cleared the deck for some programming.
They put a ton of money into Defiance, on now, and over the next few months they have several new series they are going to push pretty hard.

Amongst those is Helix, which is by a lot of the same staff and production that did the BSG Reboot:

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
I enjoyed Blood & Chrome -- still need to make time to watch Defiance. Helix looks like it could be interesting though :)

I'm a sci-fi sucker, so I openly admit to being a rather poor critic :D

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
I'm a sci-fi sucker
Me too.. I made it all the way through Enterprise for God's sake!!

Flipped through Defiance.. Made in Canada, looks like.. :)

Looks kind of lame, to be honest.. But like I say, I just watched snippits (that did not grab me at all).

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
doug zdanivsky said:
Me too.. I made it all the way through Enterprise for God's sake!!

Flipped through Defiance.. Made in Canada, looks like.. :)

Looks kind of lame, to be honest.. But like I say, I just watched snippits (that did not grab me at all).
I actually enjoyed Enterprise after Season 2 hit its mid point. The end of the show was much stronger - still sad in my mind. I really want something to come out post Voyager/Nemesis and handle the future timeline. Perhaps Titan or SCE based.

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
I actually enjoyed Enterprise after Season 2 hit its mid point.
Really?? Right before they got into the time travel nonsense instead of the hundreds of awesome directions they could have gone in??

The birth of the Federation.. Exploration of the Universe.. Photon torpedoes!

No, we get dreck about beating copper wire thin enough to fashion a crude time portal after Archer is stuck in a post appocolyptic future!!! 'Hilarious' boob jokes, weird rub down gunk that has to be spread all over their taut mid riffs every 4th episode to kill space germs.. Jesus wept! :(

It could have been so awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks