What's new

Blondes, Brunettes or Redheads? (1 Viewer)

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Virtually all of the women I've ever been attracted to have been brunettes. Hair color isn't a "make or break" sort of thing for me, though.

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
To me, it's not color that matters, but length! That's why I take pictures of long haired women on the street and post them Link Removed.
Although not all of these are pictures that I took and not all of these even know that I took their pictures! The one sitting on the bed is one I got from another Long-Hair-Lovers Website!
I will update it (And fix the link error on the Loose Button at the bottom - use the one on the top frame, it works) once the roll that is currently in my camera is finished and that my dad manages to get his scanner working again so I can go to his place and scan them.

Kevin P

Screenwriter
Prior to meeting my wife, I preferred brunettes. But for some reason (destiny? density? ;)) I have also been attracted to blondes named Heather. My first crush was a blonde named Heather, I had another crush in college on a blonde named Heather and guess who I married? Yet another blonde named Heather! :D
KJP

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
My wife is Blonde, but overall, I would have to say I generally prefer Brunettes (near black hair, NOT brown).

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I like tall brunettes and always end up with short blondes.

1.Brunette(especially black really dark hair)

2.Brown/Strawberry Blonde

3.Redhead

4.Blonde

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
Most of the women I am/was attracted to or have had relationships with are/have been brunettes, but I have absolutely nothing against blondes or redheads. Strangely enough, however, ALL of the red-heads I've known as friends or have casually dated have been spunky and a lot of fun to be around, while all my blonde acquaintances or dates have had a relatively "superficial" quality to them and eventually fizzled out. Does hair color really account for more than we give it credit for?

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
A really hot redhead is very high in my book, but alas, I haven't seen that many good looking ones :)
I am pretty much attracted to blondes and light haird brunettes for some reason. My gf now has light, curly brown hair, my last was blonde, and the one before that was blonde. I don't consciously make these choices...it just happens for some reason.

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
I have a preference for jet black hair, and it happens that my wife's hair matches that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks