What's new

Blockbuster shelving only fullscreen Mummy... (1 Viewer)

Jeff Swindoll

Supporting Actor
That's why I no longer go there - for that reason AND because they once falsely accused me of stealing a copy of the Horse Whisperer on VHS!
Yeah Steve, we know would've stolen the DVD. No VHS for you
wink.gif
laugh.gif
I had a local video store calling me about a late movie that I dropped in their drop box. I told the lady that I dropped it in the box, etc. She said she'd check the box, however, I got another call from the same lady a few days later stating that it was still late. To make a long story longer, I called the manager and she looked on the shelf and there it sat. The drones just didnt scan it to check it back in. The other lady should've gotten off her
tongue.gif
and looked on the shelf
rolleyes.gif
Cheers.
------------------
I didnt play Dungeons and Dragons all those years and not learn something about courage.
--Bernie Faulkner

Rollo Lee

Agent
I dropped by my local Blockbuster today. They had a WALL of Mummy Returns DVDs for rent (VHS was another wall) and every single one of them was WIDESCREEN. So, I guess it's on a store-by-store basis.
[Edited last by Rollo Lee on October 03, 2001 at 06:44 PM]

Martin Rendall

Screenwriter
Posted in another thread, but it bears repeating:
Blockbuster is running TV ads in Toronto (maybe all Canada, I don't know) for a guaranteed rental of Mummy Returns. The commercial shows scenes from Mummy Returns in 2.35 aspect! So maybe the problem is with Blockbuster US only?
Martin.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.