What's new

Blockbuster Online Hi Def Rental (1 Viewer)

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
I recently started with Netflix mostly to rent BDs. While I think the envelopes they send the movies in are too flimsy (in fact the first movie I received had a dent in it that rendered the movie unplayable), they've been excellent in getting titles sent out. I've so far received everything at the top of my queue even if it said "short wait" when a slot opened up.

TerryPM

Agent
Every BD title I've had in my Q (15) at Netflix has been long or very long wait for over a month. I've actually received exactly 1 new release BD title from them in 2 months. I'm ready to try BB, but can't seem to fing ANY BD titles on their website. Is there a trick to searching for them (permutations of blu- ray don't seem to work)?
Thanks.

Paul_Dunlop

Second Unit
I am on my 10th disc so far - all SD (I am using Rogers Online which utilizes Zip)

I think I only had about 10 or 12 SD in total, so now what?

Hoping I get some HD now!

BrettB

Senior HTF Member

Up at top there is a link for 'collections', after clicking that you will see the link for all Blu-ray titles.

TerryPM

Agent
I switched from the 3 at a time to the 2 at a time because I wasn't getting what I wanted anyway. I rent 2-3 movies a week. Maybe they're better with HD than with BD.

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
I would tend to think not. The process as I understand it of how discs are sent out is format agnostic.

Was trying to see if you'd perhaps been "throttled," but I don't think 3 per week makes you the kind of high volume customer who got that alleged treatment.

TerryPM

Agent
I've been very happy with Netflix for SD. It's only BD where they seemto have very few copies to go around. Unless you're lucky enough to get a copy the day of release, it always seems to be a very long wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks