What's new

Blockbuster, 25% off Previously Viewed DVDs. (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
May have been mentioned but a good deal, I got Tomb Raider Cradle of Life Wide Screen for 7 bucks, and Metro with Eddie Murphy and Robert Deniro for 5.25, both widescreen.

ChrisYK

Stunt Coordinator
Does your local Blockbuster put the pre-viewed DVDs in the cheap cases (with the yellow plastic lock strip) and without inserts (except the outer cover)?

I used to buy a lot of pre-viewed DVDs until they started doing that... maybe I'm being too anal about the DVD cases. :D

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Yes your right, it's Showtime and my local blockbuster use cases that do not have that yellow strip lock. They also are doing a trade in special where if you have any movie as long as it's not an adult film, you can trade it in and purchase some their new releases for 12.99. I was given a copy of Ice Age for free, so Underworld here I come.

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
And then the good thing about the trade-in special is that they sale all the DVDs that were traded in and they are also part of the special. These DVDs are in their regular cases and if the patron sold them with the insert they have that also. At my blockbusters these trade-in DVDs were all listed at $10.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
My local BB actually raised the prices on some dvd's for this "sale". They had A MIGHTY WIND for $7.99 the week before the sale and then marked it up to $9.99. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks