What's new

Blizzard am have bad sintax (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I have never played WoW and haven't played a Blizzard game since Warcraft II, but I am always getting these damn battle.net phishes. You have to love the latest. They aren't even trying!

We have received the complaint regarding your:
your account Involved in illegal transactions.
Technically We can found all of the Account abuse,but our not hope any one's Account locked. However So many Customers complaint your account, they force us to contact you for resolve the abuse. If we are compelled to lock your account by the US Marshals and by US law, we will have to do so or face extreme consequences. So please ASAP login

I wish these Customers would stop complaint my account!

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
US Marshals star Tommy Lee Jones he resolve abuse or will face extreme consequence!

I would go see that movie. Sadly, it would probably be an improvement over the original.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The Fugitive: What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area.

US Marshals: We're going to divide up and search every house, hospital, hotel, back road, and backwater.

Battle Phish: We're going to search under every rock, boat dock, breadbox, inbox until we find these account abusers!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks