Bleem! - R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Wolf Jenkins, Nov 17, 2001.

1. Wolf Jenkins

Wolf Jenkins Stunt Coordinator

http://www.bleem.com/
    That's a shame. Cool stuff - wish they had delivered on the original "Bleem!" packs for the Dreamcast

2. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

They did deliver the Bleem! packs. I think you had to get them from the website though.

3. Len Cheong

Len Cheong Second Unit

Yikes. Their site was up and running last week. What happened?

4. BrianB

BrianB Producer

5. Michael St. Clair

I ordered all 3 from ebworld.com last night. Search both 'bleem' and 'bleemcast' to find all 3.
    These could end up hard to find very soon, so if you think you want them, I say grab them.

6. Wolf Jenkins

Wolf Jenkins Stunt Coordinator

7. Doug Schiller

Doug Schiller Supporting Actor

They need to look in the mirror.

They never supported the PC product and their excuse for that was because of pirates.

Huh? So tough luck for people that shelled out $30 bucks for it?

I wanted to support their PC products but the most popular PSX games (MGS, Gran Turismo 2) wouldn't work and they never fixed it.

They came out with a bogus beta version but you had to own the original CD to be able to use it. Sorry, I'm not buying the full version so I can pray a beta version will work on my system.

They had plenty of lawsuit problems with Sony, if they were smart, they should have threatened to release the code if Sony didn't cooperate.

Oh well, I liked Gran Turismo for the Dreamcast but it was too little too late.

And MGS for the PC looks and plays better than any emulation. Also, Gran Turismo 2 with the free ePSX emulator looks amazing.

Doug

8. Youssef

Youssef Stunt Coordinator

I for one am glad that this P.O.S. company went out of business! i was laughing when i saw their website and sonic crying. LOL. Bleem has broken way too many promises with their product that was to never be on the dreamcast. They kept pushing back the release date month after month until finally it was like 1.5 years delayed!!! This is totally unacceptable. I am glad that they went under and I hope to never see them rear their ugly heads for a long time. [​IMG]