What's new

Blank MoFi/DCC "Pop-Up" Jewel Cases For < $1 A Piece? (1 Viewer)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
I curious to see if anyone knows of a website that sells blank MoFi/DCC "pop-up" jewel cases for less than $1 a piece? I can get them on EBay all day long, but don't really feel like spending a buck per jewel case.

Thanks!

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
What I really can't understand is why anyone would actuallly want those crappy cases. Every DCC/MoFi disc I have is in a replacement standard jewel case so the disc doesn't go falling all over the place whenever I open it.

RicP

Screenwriter
I hate to say this Phil, but you need to be a little more careful when you open your CDs. :)
I transfer most of my CDs into Lift-Lock cases. There's no tugging to get the disc out, no rotating, no pulling, nothing...the disc lifts up and I grab it by the edges and lift it off.
They are my favorite cases by far for CDs.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
How can a disc possibly fall out of a lift-lock case if you hold it horizontally when you open it?

I think these are the best jewel cases ever, and wish they would have taken off.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
RicP,
There's no tugging to get the disc out...
EXACTLY! That's my biggest pet peeve. Some of the CD jewel cases I own have the tightest center hubs, making CD extraction rather laborious.
So Phillip, do you have any you want to get rid of? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks