What's new

Blake's 7, Series 3 - On time & on target; when's Series 4? (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Finally, a series (Series 3) of Blake's 7 has been released when originally scheduled. But I can find no information on when Series 4 will be released. I hate to have gotten this far only to have to wait a long time for the final 13 episodes.

So - anyone with info on Series 4? These sets should have bee released within 3 months (or less) of each other. Heck, they should have been released in one big set; any fan of the series wants the whole thing.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
FINALLY! Series 4 is up for order on Amazon UK with a March 13, 2006 release date. I hope I live that long. Of course, I expect there will be the inevitable delays, but maybe not - Series 3 was on time. All of the series should have been out two or more years ago. At least (it appears) the series will be completed - I thought for certain it was going to be abandoned.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Am I the only one with any interest in Blake's 7? There used to be numerous posts but no longer. Anyway, the final Series 4 is finally out! The series is complete! This time there was only one delay. My copy should be here very soon. Now I can dump my complete collection on VHS, the only recorded VHS tapes I have bought for, maybe, twenty years.

Jeff Wilson

Stunt Coordinator
I'm waiting for my copy Series 4 to arrive from Amazon UK. I've been waiting to really dig in to the series until I had all four sets. Needless to say it's been a bit of a wait. That final episode though, can't wait to see it again.

DavidofLondon

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up my series 4 box set on Monday. There was an autograph signing with

Gareth Thomas
Paul Darrow
Steven Pacey
Peter Tuddenham
Michael Keating
Glynis Barber

and Jan Chappell

Glynis was still looking particularly good IMHO

Now all I need to do is get Josette Simon to sign it as well!

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member

I got my box on Monday. I'm not one for autographs, but I'd sure like your autographed copy.

There have been rumors from time to time about a new Blake's 7, at least with Paul Darrow. Considering the success of the resurrected Dr. Who, I'd think it would also be a success. Any serious talk about this?

DavidofLondon

Stunt Coordinator

Paul has been pushing for this for a few years now but as far as I know there's been no takers in terms of actually putting money up to have it made.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks