What's new

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Sam Posten
Born to a mother dying from wounds she received from the fangs of a vampire, Blade (Wesley Snipes) is a one man vampire destruction crew. He has inherited both the superhuman strength of a vampire and the human ability to walk without fear during the day. The catch is he must constantly receive a serum that keeps the vampirism from taking over completely. Fortunately he has teamed up with Whistler (Kris Kristofferson) who has limited hematological skills that have so far kept Blade alive, but are reaching their limits.
In this world Vampires have established a shadow society and a dozen clans with their own history, powers and cultures. For all their wealth tho they remain at the edge of society and constantly fear being identified by the humans. That is until Deacon Frost (Stephen Dorff) makes a power play to unite the clans and use an evil ancient power known as La Magra to tip the balance so that humans will be subservient to Vampires need to feed.
When Blade starts...

Continue reading...

Dave Moritz

Premium
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Thanks for the review Sam. :D Can not wait to watch Blade as I have not seen it in some time. Wonder when the other two Blades will make it to 4K Blu-ray? Is the photo visible as I posted photos else where today and for some reason they can not be seen by others?

20201209_175613a.jpg

Last edited:

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Thanks for the review Sam. :D Can not wait to watch Blade as I have not seen it in some time. Wonder when the other two Blades will make it to 4K Blu-ray? Is the photo visible as I posted photos else where today and for some reason they can not be seen by others?

View attachment 83280
I can see the picture. I have both movies in 4K, too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DK Baker
Recent bookmarks