What's new

Blackout EZ window covers (1 Viewer)

Mysto

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
marv long
After 73 years, I finally have a home theater. I wanted BIG and I now watch movies on a 140” 16:9 screen but to do it I had to build the “Super Compromise” home theater. But that’s another story.:rolleyes:

For those of us that can’t have a dedicated home theater room – light control can be a major headache. I thought I would share the solution I used – that helped turn our guest room into my home theater. Blackout EZ window covers. These are vinyl panels that are black on one side and white on the other. (they have other colors and a fabric panel) They come in standard sizes and can be cut to size. For larger windows, like mine, they can be custom ordered to size. They apply to the window with Velcro tape. For our room, blackout curtains were not acceptable – the room had to look normal when guests are around. But these things work great. When in place, the room is dark with no light leaks. When we have guests coming we just pull them down, roll them up and store them in a tube until they leave.

The owner of this company, Tim Stanley and his wife, were quick to respond to questions and shipping was about a week. Perhaps some of you may find this a solution to your light control problems. (I have no financial interest in this company - I'm just a very satisfied customer):)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks