Blackout Blinds or Shades

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by ScottCHI, Jun 23, 2004.

1. ScottCHI

ScottCHI Screenwriter

anyone know a good place to get decent quality blackout shades or blinds, made-to-order, online?

tia

2. ScottCHI

ScottCHI Screenwriter

anyone know a good place to get decent quality blackout shades or blinds, made-to-order, online?

tia

3. Mike SJ

Mike SJ Supporting Actor

http://www.denverfabrics.com/

can they do it? I would assume its cheaper through local fabric stores case they can custom do it and you dont have to pay shipping. but when I bought 240 sq ft of it, I did all the finishing on my own.

PS Scott, I noticed on your web site, you have upgraded to the XQ's. is there a post here where you review them? i have demo'd them but havent heard others POV's about them

PPS where were you sitting frday night?

4. Mike SJ

Mike SJ Supporting Actor

http://www.denverfabrics.com/

can they do it? I would assume its cheaper through local fabric stores case they can custom do it and you dont have to pay shipping. but when I bought 240 sq ft of it, I did all the finishing on my own.

PS Scott, I noticed on your web site, you have upgraded to the XQ's. is there a post here where you review them? i have demo'd them but havent heard others POV's about them

PPS where were you sitting frday night?

5. ScottCHI

ScottCHI Screenwriter

about 2/3 of the way up, just to the right of center if you're facing the stage. i got pretty close for sunday.

6. ScottCHI

ScottCHI Screenwriter

about 2/3 of the way up, just to the right of center if you're facing the stage. i got pretty close for sunday.

7. Mike SJ

Mike SJ Supporting Actor

i do think they are over-priced, btw.
    thats why im interested in knowing what other opinions are. when I first heard them, they were great, but I cant see spending that much even though the boxes look cool too.

haha, didnt even think about what I typed, I meant where were you sunday, I guess im still 'recovering'. I was about 3/4 up but got to the taping section for drumz/space

8. Mike SJ

Mike SJ Supporting Actor

i do think they are over-priced, btw.
    thats why im interested in knowing what other opinions are. when I first heard them, they were great, but I cant see spending that much even though the boxes look cool too.

haha, didnt even think about what I typed, I meant where were you sunday, I guess im still 'recovering'. I was about 3/4 up but got to the taping section for drumz/space

9. Robert Cowan

Robert Cowan Supporting Actor

good to hear that they took them back. its a bummer you havent found what you are looking for yet though.

if you are still in your dilemna, stop by my shop again, maybe we could see if we have something for you.