What's new

Blackhawk Down 3-Disc $16 @ My.Sony (1 Viewer)

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit
well that sux. They took it down. The only one they have up now is the Regular edition for $18.00 :frowning:

Unless someone can give me a url?

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
Adam, sorry but I believe they removed the 3-disc set from the site and killed this deal due to the influx of orders.

Nick Cerretti

Stunt Coordinator
Wow! They ship fast; got it today! (received shipping confirmation on wednesday). Needless to say, this is one of the best DVD sets I've seen. I'll be stuck watching extras forever!

Mark<>Tsc

Grip
:emoji_thumbsup:
Ordered 6/1
Confirmation rcv'd 6/10
Rcv'd product today

Great deal(even if it was a pricing error)
Thanks Sony!!!

Bolivar G

Second Unit
I recieced my copy today in the mail. That was pretty fast shipping since receiving the mail comformation.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Got my Confirmation!!!!!

Ordered it on the 2nd.

Got the confirmation this morning
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:39:10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets see when I actually get it. I would bet by Tues.

Me sooo happy!
Yup--Got it yesterday. Man I'm psychic.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Thanks Tim, this deal had me flashing back to the reel.com days.... it's been a long time since a real "deal" has been announced like this.

I've had it since Monday (original post was lost in db problem). I was glad you posted this because I might just have skipped this disk at the $25 street price.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I would have completely skipped this disc at its MSRP... but you're right, Jeff, this is a Bigstar or Reel.com-esque deal! I love it.

My disc came on Wednesday, shipped Friday midnight with everyone elses... great packaging and condidtion. I may have to do more work with My Sony!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks