What's new

Blackhawk Down 3-Disc $16 @ My.Sony (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
If you want to add another twist to this deal, in one of the e-mails that MySony sends out, I got a $5 coupon (off a purchase of at least $30) 2 weeks ago for clicking on some links. So, with BHD, you can throw in another DVD you want to reach $30, then get $5 off. I picked up BHD and Gandhi for $29. I deleted the e-mail, but it was from around 5/23 for those of you who were signed up by then.

Adrian_S

Second Unit
Got my shipping confirmation today!!! :D :D :D :D
----------------
Dear My Sony Member

My Sony reward:Black Hawk Down (Deluxe Edition 3 discs)
Order Date:5/29/2003
Order Number:*****

Get ready to receive the My Sony reward you ordered! Your order has
shipped, and you should receive it within the next 5 business days.
We continually strive to achieve full customer satisfaction, and we
value your opinion. Please respond(via email) to [email protected]
with any comments, questions or suggestions so that we may further
enhance the My Sony experience. If you would like to speak to
someone personally, please contact us at 1-866-556-SONY (7669).

(C) 2003 Sony Corporation of America. My Sony is a trademark
of Sony Corporation.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Ordered last Saturday --- have heard nothing. If my order is cancelled, I will call them up and give them a few words.

Luis S

Supporting Actor
It was back ordered due to overwhelming demand. Funny thing is my cousin who I alerted to the deal AFTER I made my order got his shipping confirmation today. Now explain that one.Makes me wonder what order are they fulfilling purchases in? :confused:

Later,

Luis S

JerryCulp

Stunt Coordinator
Just logged on to my sony, and they dont have the 3-disc set anymore...
Unless I am missing a trick to find it.

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Told you guys,that overwhellming demand is a killer! :D Im keeping my fingers crossed but I guess we can only wait and see. Hopefully the majority will get their orders fulfilled...

Luis S

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
In the interim, between shipping confirmation or cancellation, I'll hedge my bets and get a copy of the 3-disc at Target for $24.99...leave it unopened and return if I am denied a chance at the cheaper copy.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Still no email confirmation, although I won't worry too much for now since I did place my order on 6/2 and the order confirmation did state "ships within 7-10 days". In the meantime, though--I'll do what Peter suggested and pick up a copy at Target and hold it unopened until either a month has passed or I receive my copy from Sony, whichever comes first.

Dale Ridgeway

Stunt Coordinator
as the days tick by, I have a feeling that Sony is going to hose us on this one. I ordered mine a week and a half ago and still nothing. It's almost like they are pretending the orders never happened.:frowning:
Picked my copy up at taget on sat. just to cover my bases, but I get the feeling Sony isnt going to come through and honor the price for many of us. I do hope I'm wrong though.

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with Justin. They'll honor these orders, they are just backordered. The order still shows up in my profile on Mysony, and I don't expect it to disappear. Just give it another week or two.

Dale Ridgeway

Stunt Coordinator
i hope you guys are right.
Never ordered from mysony before so have no idea what to expect. Afterall, not everybody gives great service like SVS!
Just found it a little weird that I have heard NOTHING from them since I ordered. Ive kind of become accoustomed to being able to check on order status and being informed if an item that ive ordered has been delayed or backordered.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Well, they better honor it since they charged my credit card the day I ordered. :)
And no, I have not received it yet or a shipping notice. I am being patient though and I don't think Sony will back out on this.

-Dean-

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
My.Sony isn't What's Hot Now.com.
Ugh, why'd you have to bring THEM up! :frowning:

I remember telling a bunch of people in the office about WHN when that happened -- they all made (and received) huge orders, and mine wasn't honored!

Or am I mixing them up with someone else. . .I'm thinking of the one that was somehow affiliated with David Geffen and had a 55% off deal that was supposed to be private.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks