What's new

Black Spy or White Spy? (1 Viewer)

Mark Kalzer

Second Unit
You know, in MAD Magazine, in those SPY vs. SPY comics! I personally have always had a soft spot for Black SPY. I'm not sure why, but I have to admit I'm pretty much a Black SPY fan! The great thing about these SPY vs. SPY comics is that they are so unpredictable. Unlike Itchy And Scratchy, either SPY could be the one to be blown into a millions pieces! I personally always feel sad whenever Black SPY is the victim, but cheer when that evil White SPY attains victory! Who's your favorite?

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
Back in the day B and W seemed a good metaphore depicting the struggle between the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. Neither side could afford to win and neither side could afford to to loose. A standoff existed in the spy game with minor victories and losses being the tally of a cold conflict.

MAD had a rather good parody and it showed that B and W could be easily interchangeable.

Now it seems we have a gray spy. One who would destroy both B and W and more directly the whole structure of the county that B and W served.

B or W? I guess whatever side of the bed I got out of that a.m.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I recall the Spy vs. Spy game that was out for the Commodore 64 - one of the first multiplayer games I think. I'd call a friend and connect with our 300 baud modems...dropping hot oil on each other and hitting each other with spring loaded pies...ah, good old days...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks