What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

black sheep squadron. (1 Viewer)

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
i still have all my fingers and toes crossed hoping we will see the rest of the series out on dvd.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I would love to see the Black Sheep S2 released in region 1 as I love the show as a kid!

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Well that's nice to know that's going to be finished at long last. Other shows that have been in need of just one more season to be complete for a long time remain (1)-Burke's Law (2)-Flying Nun (3)-Rhoda.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Jack P said:
Well that's nice to know that's going to be finished at long last. Other shows that have been in need of just one more season to be complete for a long time remain (1)-Burke's Law (2)-Flying Nun (3)-Rhoda.
White Shadow

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Ron1973 said:
A definite must have for me if it ever comes out.

I gave up on it some time ago and transferred mine from the uncut ones recorded from WGN and grabbed the rest from Hulu.

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
I also would like to finish up BURKE'S LAW/AMOS BURKE SECRET AGENT. There are excellent alternate sets of the latter available, recorded from TV Land in Canada, and the series is very entertaining. Of course, I just about love and want everything spy related from the 60's so I'm not entirely objective about it. ;)

Reggie W

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Neil Brock said:
You asked for it, you gonna get it!! :)

So the second season of this show is getting a release in the US or are you talking about the French release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spirittoo
Recent bookmarks