What's new

"Black Saturday" offer for Best Buy Reward Zone members (1 Viewer)

MarkDude

Stunt Coordinator
Just like last year, BBRZ members who spend at least $25 on the Saturday after Thanksgiving (the day after "Black Friday") will get 10,000 bonus points if it's before 10:00 AM (5,000 points if after 10:00). You'll also get a free exclusive holiday CD ("Sweet Tracks 2004"). Full description:

"Second Annual Sweet Tracks 2004 is a limited edition CD* available only at Best Buy™. It’s filled with unreleased holiday tracks by some of your favorite artists. Free only to Reward Zone® program members. Only Saturday, November 27th."

I went last year and it was an extremely pleasant experience. Most of the Friday/Saturday special items were still available, there was virtually no one in the store, and the cashier was in a good mood (I would bet she worked on Friday and was really enjoying the peace and quiet).

--Mark--

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Yeah, this is a good deal, and you're right - the place was empty when I went about 9:30 AM. I'll take advantage of this again.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I just wish it were Friday and not Saturday. Last year I ended up going on Friday to be sure to get the deals, and Saturday to get the CD. I didn't end up getting the bonus points as everything I wanted to buy was based on stock available, so I bought it on Friday.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
the points are good.
i do remember last year a month or so later they were giving those cd's to everyone they had so many left over.

PatH

Second Unit
If I spend $25+ at a BB on Saturday, get my bonus points, can I go to another BB, spend another $25, and get more points? Thanks!

PatH

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately I deleted the email I got from BB for this Sat deal, but there were restrictions/rules galore. Since the Reward Zone membership number is unique to you, I would guess that you would get the points for the dollar amount you spend at the second store, but not the bonus points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks