What's new

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022) (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Perhaps they were hoping to shoot a last-minute cameo but couldn't get that worked out, either.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
FYZQ1nXXoAYxF4D

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
It appears from that trailer that Nakia is pregnant with T'Challa's child when he dies. If so, it's a smart way of ensuring his lineage endures even if he does not. Or were those Namor's people?

Also, was that a brief flash of Riri Williams making her armor?

A Woman Black Panther?
The odds were in already in that direction. Of the returning characters, only M'Baku was a plausible contender among the men.

Last edited:

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
It appears from that trailer that Nakia is pregnant with T'Challa's child when he dies. If so, it's a smart way of ensuring his lineage endures even if he does not. Or were those Namor's people?

Also, was that a brief flash of Riri Williams making her armor?

The odds were in already in that direction. Of the returning characters, only M'Baku was a plausible contender among the men.
That’s what I posted a while back is my hope for the future of the “Black Panter”. Son of T’Challa.

But yes, I’m not sure if that underwater birth was showing a Wakandian or an Atlantean being born. The pregnant belly definitely looked Wakandian though.

I thought the trailer was beautiful.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean

Looking more closely, there are wings on the baby’s feet. So this is depicting the birth of Namor.
90F9B216-FD68-4552-992C-B92E8B392194.gif

But I do still hope there is much more to T’Challa’s and Nakia’s relationship that we haven’t seen that still leaves that possibility open.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Who is Namor?

He is a Human-Atlantean mutant hybrid and is an anti-hero in the Marvel Comics world. Think of him as an MCU version of Aquaman (who appeared in DC comics several years later.) Also known as the Sub-Mariner. This link discusses the character and his potential appearance in the MCU.

- Walter.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I'm pretty sure that's fan art anyway. While Jason Pastrana is a professional concept artist, he isn't credited on any MCU projects and appears to do a lot of professional-quality Marvel fan art.
Looks like at least the Namor art was official.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
A newly released synopsis. Apologies if it has already been posted.

"In Marvel Studios' "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever," Queen Ramonda (Angela Bassett), Shuri (Letitia Wright), M'Baku (Winston Duke), Okoye (Danai Gurira) and the Dora Milaje (including Florence Kasumba), fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of King T'Challa's death. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with the help of War Dog Nakia (Lupita Nyong'o) and Everett Ross (Martin Freeman) and forge a new path for the kingdom of Wakanda. Introducing Tenoch Huerta as Namor, king of a hidden undersea nation, the film also stars Dominique Thorne, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena and Alex Livanalli."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks