Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Todd Erwin

Black Panther UHD Review
BlackPanther_feat-1024x576.jpeg

Marvel Studios’ Black Panther succeeded where many others before it have failed, an origin story of a black superhero that ultimately earned over $1.33 billion at the worldwide box office.

[review]

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Redeemed my Digital Copy just now:

Vudu: UHD with DV/HDR10 and Atmos
FandangoNow: UHD with HDR10 and DD+ 5.1 audio
Google Play: HD and DD+ 5.1 audio
Amazon Prime Video: UHD with HDR10 and DD+ 5.1 audio

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Redeemed my Digital Copy just now:

Vudu: UHD with DV/HDR10 and Atmos
FandangoNow: UHD with HDR10 and DD+ 5.1 audio
Google Play: HD and DD+ 5.1 audio
Amazon Prime Video: UHD with HDR10 and DD+ 5.1 audio
Which service did you redeem through?

usrunnr

Writer
Real Name
usrunnr
I have not been much interested in super hero movies lately, although I've seen a few, but I thought "Black Panther" was the most interesting of all that I have seen. The operatic plot is told with fascinating characterizations moving the story forward in stunning ways. A beautiful cast and outstanding scenery amazed at every turn. It's also cunningly apropos to our times, and funny as well. We can't wait to see the sequel. We loved this movie. Forward!!!!!

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
We just tried to watch this movie with the commentary by director Ryan Coogler and it prompted me to set up a new thread called “worst commentaries of all time”. I am posting my comment here because I couldn’t figure out how to do it!

I found his manner of speaking intensely annoying. He was very very hard to understand and his constant repetition of “you know what I’m Sayin’” drove my wife and I to stop the disc half way through. I have never had to do this before.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Ragnarock and Infinity War were better than this movie, as well as the first Guardians. I could say more but won't, middle of the road Marvel, which is not a bad thing, it's just not all that.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Sure, so not sure why you had to quote me to tell me my opinion is good to go for me. And to be honest, it is not like I'm a minority in my opinion, we all know the whys on why this movie did so well, and it wasn't because it was the best Marvell movie ever.

Groundbreaking for many reasons? Sure. That does not equal the best movie, but everyone loves a feel-good moment for society...

But sure, piss on my head and tell me it's raining instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks