What's new

Black Mirror Bandersnatch (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Good lord. I have no idea what the heck I just watched kind of; but depending on your options it can seemingly keep going.. I thought I reached an end several times but resets and whole new storylines and .. good lord.

This is definitely some innovative programming. Unsure what I think yet, but damn.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yes, it's such a new kind of experience for me that when I got to the end the first time, I looped back around, took a couple of different paths and had a completely different ending. Netflix says there are five actual endings with thousands of permutations to get to them, so I guess I've experienced two of the endings.

Not sure I need to play/watch it again, however. I get the gist of its ironic core.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
Well that was pretty interesting. Maybe a bit too heavy on the meta aspects, but they must have had a lot of fun making it.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Tried to watch with my Fire TV and got the dreaded message. I do have an XBOX so might give that a try.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
That's odd, I watched it on my FireTV.

Though it might have glitched as after the end credits the first time it sent me back to other paths and I think I might have ended up seeing all of the branches available. (Throws tea on FireTV)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hickskeith007
Recent bookmarks