What's new

Black Friday week game haul (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'm on the lookout for a PS5 SSD upgrade (there's a 2TB for $250 that has my eye right now) but otherwise...not sure what I even want to buy. I've been trying to keep my "games to buy" list a bit more focused than I had been in the past, plus the covid delays seem to have spaced out the big holiday releases a lot this year.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I picked up 2 copies of Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection for the Switch for my son and oldest grandson. It's marked down to $15 and that's a price that makes a nice stocking stuffer.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I bought Horizon Chase Turbo for $5 for Switch from Nintendo eStore. (I’d have been disappointed if I’d paid full price for this racer, but I feel I’ve got my money’s worth playing a few hours over Thanksgiving.)

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
I picked up Skyrim special edition or something for $13 from the PS Store for my PS5. Having never played any of them, it's pretty solid. Although I do have to admit the QOL gets cumbersome trying to find an inn in a huge town and the weight limit. I have a nasty habit of trying to take everything to town to sell, but I'm quickly learning the art of weight/value judgements.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.