What's new

Black Adder disc problem (1 Viewer)

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
My Black Adder II DVD just went dead. It worked before. Anyone has checked their Adder discs recently?

PattyFraser

Second Unit
I have the complete set. I'll get it out later this evening and check it. I haven't watched it for about 2 years.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Aie! That was my case too. Please check disc 2 Episode 4. I suspect it's a dual layer thing. I kind of see the infamous cloudy thing and the second layer seems inaccessible.

Robbie^Blackmon

Second Unit
Just checked my set. All discs load and play with no problems or clouding issues. If I had to pick a disc from the set to go bad it would be Series 1-- I never watch that one.

BobSchneider

Second Unit
have you tried cleaning the disk 100% alcohol? So time a thin layer of flim (finger print oil, water residue in humid climates, etc....) can form on single layer disks it will cause series marco checkering and freeze but dual layers will refuse to play or not find certain tracks its happened to me and my friends before and it might look great, but a alcohol cleaning can sometimes get the disk working.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks