What's new

Birds of Prey 01/08/03 - 2 hours tonight (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Weird timing - right in the middle of sweeps, interrupting two highly serial shows (Dawson's Creek and Angel). Is there an awards show and/or Bachelorette finale that night or something?

BradG

Stunt Coordinator
Well,

I'm glad as I can record the final 2 ep's and have the series in its entirety. Odds are, though, that the 2 episodes are being "burned off" against some television event where nothing would've done well in the slot anyway.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That's what puzzles me, I figure the last two episode would be burned during March where you could give Dawson's Creek and Angel a bye week after Sweeps.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Maybe the WB will try to build it up as a sweeps event, which wouldn't make sense since the reason show is being cancelled is that it can't draw enough viewers.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
"The Bachelorette" is on Wednesdays. Maybe that's the Wednesday for the finale of that show, and WB figures they don't want to "waste" any of their ace shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks